Marbleized Nail Designs
- Room temperature water in a cup
- Scotch tape
- Nail polish remover
- Clear polish (or gel kit)
- White nail polish
- Your favorite nail polish colors
- Either do the first steps of gel kits (buff, alcohol, ph bond, foundation, top it off) or use a clear base coat.
- After this DRIES, do a coat of white (I did this with my gel kit as well, so after I used the UV light, I did another coat of top-it-off & UV-light again).
- After that dries, do another coat if necessary.
- Put pieces of scotch tape around your cuticle to make cleanup easier.
- Now take the cup of water and drop ONE drop of new nail polish into the water. (Drop one of whatever colors you want to use.)
- Before the polish dries, use the toothpick to create a design.
- Dip your nail into the polish.
- While nail is underwater, blow on the top of the water for about 10-15 seconds.
- Use the toothpick to spin the excess polish off of the top of the water.
- remove finger from water.
- Repeat 5-10 for each nail.
- Remove scotch tape.
- When fingers are dry (which shouldn’t take long), do another clear coat (I did another coat of top-it-off under the UV-light).